Hyaluronic Acid Benefits
Benefits of Hyaluronic AcidHyaluronic Acid, also known as 'Hyaluronan', is a substance present and synthesized naturally in humans. It is a polysaccharide which belongs to the Glycosaminoglycan group. However it differs from other glycosaminoglycans present in the body as it is non-sulfated. It is mainly found in the epithelial, neural and connective tissues.
It is also present in the vitreous humor of the eye, synovial fluid of the joints, in the bone, cartilage, blood vessels and umbilical cord. In the body it is synthesized in the plasma membrane of the cells. It plays an important role in tissue repair, has anti-inflammatory properties, acts as cushion between the joints thus providing lubrication for easy movement. Because of all these properties, the various benefits of hyaluronic acid include the following -
1) Joint Disorders - As it is naturally present in the synovial fluid, it is used in patients of osteoarthritis to improve joint stiffness and to decrease the pain and inflammation of the joint. For this, hyaluronic acid may be taken either orally or can be injected into the affected joint by a health professional.
2) Eye Problems - It is used in various eye surgeries like the repair of eye injury or detached retina, in corneal transplantation. Also its use in cataract removal surgery to replace the normal eye fluid is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
3) Skin Problems - Because of its important property of being able to bind with water, it has a large number of uses in skin care products. It is used as local application for mouth sores, burns and ulcers over the skin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it help in rapid wound healing and is also used as a moisturizer for dry and scaly skin caused by eczema.
4) Cosmetic Surgery - When hyaluronic acid serum is injected into the skin, it gives a fullness effect at the site. This property has led to its increasing use in various plastic surgeries where it is used as lip-filler or for wrinkle treatment. The possible side effects from hyaluronic acid injections may include bruising, swelling, and skin redness that usually disappear within two or three days of the apparition.
5) Cancer - As the levels of hyaluronic acid in the body co-relates with the tumor activity and progress,it is used as a bio-marker for various tumors like breast cancer or prostate cancer.
6) Anti aging effect - Hyaluronic acid benefits the skin for it's ability to reverse signs of aging. Because of its effect of improving hydration by drawing moisture from the air, more anti-aging products are including hyaluronic acid.
The hyaluronic acid synthesized in the body has a half life of about 2-6 minutes. With aging, the process of synthesis goes down and thus its amount in the body starts to fall. These hyaluronic acid side effects are why we start to see more noticeable wrinkles like fine lines, crows feet and forehead wrinkles.
Our hyaluronic acid cream works with hydrating spheres though an ingenious hydration process. After absorbing the skin's own natural moisture reserve, dehydrated spheres will physically expand in order to plump wrinkles, fine lines and crows feet. A noticeable difference will be seen after the first application.
It also works to eliminate free radicals, lifts, and tightens wrinkled skin, as well as increases it suppleness.
Reverse aging with Hyaluronic Acid Cream Hyaluronic acid anti-aging serum - Super hydration and wrinkle reducer How the side effects of hyaluronic acid reduce wrinkles and fine lines
Winterize Dry Face Skin